For Carlevari, quality is the expression of an ethical, rather than a commercial choice. And plays a major role in our way of doing business.
This is demonstrated by our constant investment in technological innovation for optimising work organisation and perfecting customer service.
It is proven by careful selection of producers with whom we have established close co-operation and partnerships in our quest for excellence.
It is above all vouched for by our specific decision to adopt the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 quality certification system.
This entails us performing strict daily checks on multiple levels, via monthly multi-residual analyses on samples of purchased products in order to check compliance with applicable legislation.
The Carlevari Quality Policy is the direct consequence of this choice and provides solid proof of our daily commitment to guaranteeing maximum safety and reliability for our customers.
Carlevari Quality Policy
An essential task for Carlevari S.r.l. management is defining the Quality policy, aims and commitments pertaining to the requirements and expectations of our customers. Management therefore considers it essential for corporate development, to establish and maintain a corporate quality system, conforming to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI 10854:1999, considering it indispensable for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing high product quality and the constant quest for a vast range of products;
- guaranteeing continuity and efficiency of service in terms of information to customers on product seasonality and punctuality of deliveries;
- responding to implicit and explicit requests from our customers, seeking to anticipate customer needs or market trends;
- ensuring maintenance and continuing updating of technical expertise acquired in our field;
- guaranteeing that we meet process and product hygiene requirements, by developing a dynamic self-monitoring system, based on reduction of risk factors at source, and on identifying and monitoring the most critical aspects;
- constantly watching what we are doing as regards the environment;
- seeking ongoing improvement in our performance and that of our partners;
- planning activities to develop for possible business growth.
For this purpose, by reinterpreting its current organisational structure in line with the requirements set out by standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI 10854, Carlevari S.r.l. checks:
- methods of process management and application;
- purchase management;
- control techniques;
- market evaluation;
- commissioning, management and maintenance of buildings, equipment and systems.
In order to achieve the objectives described above, company management is committed to:
- involving all staff by providing information, training, raising awareness and motivation;
- establishing an organisational structure aimed at implementing what we express and assessing the results achieved in terms of effectiveness;
- establishing, where possible, enduring partnerships with our suppliers in order to achieve ongoing improved performance;
- provide the necessary human and instrumental resources;
- employ constant monitoring of Quality Manual content implementation;
- regular revision of Quality System conformity with company policy and bringing in organisational and technical modifications needed to pursue that objective;
all that is required to keep improving our Quality Management System, our performance towards customers/internal or external suppliers and performance of our partners, in order to always guarantee satisfaction of customer requirements.